The Pace of Change Is Accelerating: Staying on Top of Emerging Trends - Migration to New Provider Payment Methods
September 2, 2015
Webinar Recorded on September 2, 2015
Click here to download PDF of presentation
The AMCP Foundation released the “Top 10 Emerging Health Care Trends: Implications for Patients, Providers, Payers and Pharmaceuticals” at the AMCP Nexus 2014. The Foundation has now developed a series of webinars discussing those top trends.
This webinar covers the migration to new provider payment models and will discuss the following:
- Fee-for-service (FFS) reimbursement declining trend
- Growth and performance of accountable care organizations (ACOs)
- Impact on health care deliver
- Shifting of financial risk
- Implications for pharmaceutical care
Speakers for this Program: (click below to view their full bios)
- Thanh-Nghia Nguyen, DrPH, MBA, Director, Customer Marketing, Pfizer, Inc.
- Jeremy Nobel, MD, MPH, Medical Director, Northeast Business Group on Health & Faculty, Center for Primary Care; Professor, Department of Global Health and Social Medicine at Harvard Medical School
The document and webinars were developed by the AMCP Foundation and supported by Pfizer, Inc.