About AMCP Foundation
Developing leaders. Enhancing health.
The Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy Foundation, or AMCP Foundation, is the research, education, and philanthropic organization supporting AMCP, the leading professional association in managed care. We improve health outcomes by developing managed care pharmacy leaders.
To strengthen managed care pharmacy by investing in future-focused research and inspiring the next generation to improve patient health.
Board of Trustees and Staff
The AMCP Foundation Bylaws were amended in March 2017.
Funding and Financial Data
Our programs are funded primarily through educational and research grants from corporations, as well as contributions from AMCP members and individual donors. Learn more about how you can support your AMCP Foundation.
- IRS Tax Category: 501(c)(3)
- Tax ID#: 22-3107061
- Annual Budget: $1,000,000
- AMCP Foundation commits to achieving racial equity in health care, and we actively support AMCP in realizing the pharmacy profession's commitment to eliminate racism and inequality.
- To assure that our philanthropic mission merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors can have full confidence in the AMCP Foundation, we adopted the Donor Bill of Rights.
- Legal Name: Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) Foundation
- State of Incorporation: New Jersey
- Address: 675 North Washington Street, Suite 220, Alexandria, VA 22314