About AMCP Foundation
AMCP Foundation is the research, education and philanthropic organization supporting AMCP, the leading professional association in managed care. We improve health outcomes by developing managed care pharmacy leaders through immersive education and research about the evolving health care environment.
Advance the quality and affordability of our health care system by promoting the application of medication-related research and education.
Board of Trustees
The AMCP Foundation Board of Trustees is composed of twelve individuals.
The AMCP Foundation Bylaws were amended in March 2017.
Funding and Financial Data
Our programs are funded primarily through educational and research grants from corporations, as well as contributions from individuals. Learn more about how you can support your AMCP Foundation.
- IRS Tax Category: 501(c)(3)
- Tax ID#: 22-3107061
- Annual Budget: $1,000,000
- Legal Name: Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) Foundation
- State of Incorporation: New Jersey
- Address: 675 North Washington Street, Suite 220, Alexandria, VA 22314