Pfizer Application Tips
Helpful Application Tips
- Read FAQ’s and Research Essay Resources before beginning the application.
- Follow application instructions.
- Make sure letters of recommendation and good academic standing are addressed to the correct internship program.
- All letters of good academic standing must include your cumulative GPA.
- Request letters of recommendation EARLY.
- Do not send cover letters.
- Be clear and concise in your answers and avoid unnecessary verbiage.
- Answer EVERY question. Indicate “N/A”, if not applicable.
- Read aloud what you have written. This will help you catch errors of spelling, punctuation and meaning.
- Ask someone to review your application. Have him/her point out errors or content that is unclear.
- Do not plagiarize. Content of the application may be subject to a plagiarism check.