AMCP Foundation Internships
AMCP Foundation has a variety of unique Managed Care and Association Management learning opportunities available. Over 200 student pharmacists have completed these programs since 1993. Student pharmacists will gain knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, health plans, pharmacy benefit management companies, employer sites, a public charity, and professional association management.
The Foundation would like to thank our program sponsors AbbVie, Inc., Pfizer, Inc., and Sanofi Genzyme.
Internship Listings (in alphabetical order)
- AMCP Foundation/AbbVie, Inc. Specialized Internship in Health Outcomes
- AMCP Foundation/Pfizer, Inc. Managed Care Internship Program
- AMCP Foundation/Pfizer, Inc. Oncology Internship Program
- AMCP Foundation/Sanofi Internship in Specialty Care
- AMCP Foundation Internship Addressing Health Equity
*Please note that all programs are subject to funding.