AMCP Foundation Internships
The AMCP Foundation has a variety of unique Managed Care and Association Management learning opportunities available. Over 200 student pharmacists have completed these programs since 1993. Student pharmacists will gain knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, health plans, pharmacy benefit management companies, employer sites, a public charity, and professional association management.
The Foundation would like to thank our program sponsors AbbVie, Inc., Genentech, Inc., and Pfizer, Inc.
Internship Listings (in alphabetical order)
- AMCP Foundation/AbbVie, Inc. Specialized Summer Internship Program in Health Outcomes
- AMCP Foundation/Genentech, Inc. Evidence for Access Summer Internship Program
- AMCP Foundation/Pfizer, Inc. Managed Care Summer Internship Program
- AMCP Foundation/Pfizer, Inc. Oncology Summer Internship Program
- AMCP Foundation Summer Internship Addressing Health Inequity Program
Please note that all programs are subject to funding.