Volunteer Spotlight: 2021 Virtual Best Poster Competition Judges
Originally published in the June 2021 AMCP Foundation Impacts e-newsletter.
Thank you to our hard-working and dedicated judges who volunteered their time for the 2021 AMCP Foundation Virtual Best Poster Competition. Judges volunteered to review cutting-edge research presented at AMCP 2021, evaluating scientific merit, methodology, and visual interpretation of data.
Since its inception in 2002, the competition has provided an opportunity for student pharmacists and new practitioners to demonstrate analytic proficiency, poster development, and technical skills. Our volunteers make it possible for these future leaders to demonstrate their skills and to recognized for their hard work.
Special thanks to our sponsor CVS Health for supporting the Virtual Best Poster Competition and Amber Reinert, PharmD, RPh, Best Poster Competition Director!
Thank you to the following individuals who evaluated each entry:
- Lindsay Adair, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Komal Bawa, Genentech, Inc.
- Brandon Beeler, Colorado West Healthcare dba Community Hospital
- Gregory Bresin, CVS Health
- Vivien Chan, Costco Health Solutions
- Deanna Cheng, Abbott Laboratories
- Timothy Chiu, Kaiser Permanente
- Thi Dang, CareOne Pharmacy
- Julie DiTucci-Reiter, Health Choice of Arizona
- Christine Dube, AstraZeneca
- Stephanie Englert, CSS Health
- Kenneth Garcia, Moda Health
- Tiffany Huynh, Envolve Health
- Kendra Jenkins, United States Public Health Service/Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Stephen Kim, Optum, Inc.
- Jackie Kwong, Daiichi Sankyo, Inc
- Alexandra Tungol Lin, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Jonathan Magness, MagellanRx Management
- Anjana Mohan, University of Houston College of Pharmacy
- Joaquin Mould-Quevedo, Seqirus USA Inc.
- Sarah Nestlehut, MagellanRx Management
- Amy Nguyen, MagellanRx Management
- Ijeoma O., Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Elaine Ogden, The University of Kansas Health System
- Michael Pazirandeh, Seagen, Inc.
- Brian Peltz, Tabula Rasa Health Care
- Prabashni Reddy, Mass General Brigham
- Casey Reed, Pfizer, Inc.
- Amber Reinert, California Medi-Cal & L.A. County
- Brandon Reynolds, Nebraska Medicine
- Patrick Roberts, Yale Health
- Ling Wang, US Food and Drug Administration
- Ted Williams, Magellan Health