Join Us in Celebrating the 2021 P&T Competition Finalist Teams
AMCP Foundation extends our sincere thanks to the hundreds of teams around the country who participated in the 21st Annual National Student Pharmacist P&T Competition. We received an impressive amount of entries to the national competition, and each submission is a major accomplishment!
Join us for the final round of the P&T Competition at AMCP 2021 Virtual on Friday, April 16 from noon–3pm ET.
Please join us in congratulating the 2021 National Finalist teams:
- Purdue University College of Pharmacy
- The Ohio State University College of Pharmacy
- University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- University of Houston College of Pharmacy
- University of Michigan College of Pharmacy
- University of Southern California School of Pharmacy
- University of Utah College of Pharmacy
- Wayne State University Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Western University of Health Sciences College of Pharmacy
We also extend our congratulations to the following 2021 Honorable Mention Semi-Finalist teams:
- Keck Graduate Institute (KGI) School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Oregon State University College of Pharmacy
- Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy
- University of Connecticut School of Pharmacy
- University of Florida College of Pharmacy
- University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy
- University of North Carolina Eshelman School of Pharmacy
- University of Washington School of Pharmacy
- University of Wisconsin—Madison School of Pharmacy
Like everything else during the COVID-19 pandemic, this year's finals will have a different look and feel from previous years. On April 16, registrants can view the mock P&T Committee presentations from the three top-scoring teams and watch the teams participate in a live question-and-answer session with AMCP Foundation’s national judges. We will announce the first, second, and third place awards at the conclusion of the session.
This session is open to all meeting attendees who want to become more familiar with formulary management or see how future managed care pharmacy leaders evaluate a recently approved drug for the treatment of insomnia. Come cheer on the teams and learn more about the P&T Competition.
Genentech, Inc. is the lead sponsor for the P&T Competition. Additional thanks to partners Supernus Pharmaceuticals and FormularyDecisions/AMCP eDossiers. Special thanks to Eisai, Inc. for use of the dossier for DAYVIGO™ (lemborexant) CIV tablets for this competition.