A Little Goes a Long Way
When uncertain financial times loom, it can be difficult to balance the need to protect yourself and your loved ones with your desire to help others.
We understand your passion for our mission runs deep, and we want you to know that you can make a difference without giving up peace of mind. How?
Consider percentage giving. By leaving a portion of your estate to the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy Foundation, you help us continue our work for years to come without giving up any assets now. It’s simple and flexible, allowing you to provide for loved ones and make a meaningful impact for those we serve.
Popular Ways to Give
- Specify that a percentage of your total estate be left to the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy Foundation.
- Leave a remainder percentage of your estate to the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy Foundation. This is the amount left over after all other claims and considerations are settled.
Your Retirement Plan
- Use part or all of your retirement plan assets to provide for the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy Foundation.
- Name us as primary or contingent beneficiary.
Your Life Insurance Policy
- Designate that a percentage of your life insurance policy be transferred to us after your lifetime.
- Name the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy Foundation as primary or contingent beneficiary.
Every Gift Matters
No matter the size of your gift, whether 1% or 100%, you can make a difference at the AMCP Foundation. Please contact Paula J. Eichenbrenner, MBA, CAE at 703.684.2600 ext. 605 or email@example.com to learn more.
Published in AMCP Foundation’s planned giving newsletter, Aligning Tomorrow’s Pathways, November 2020.