AMCP Foundation 19th Annual National Student Pharmacist P&T Competition
The AMCP Foundation looks forward to your participation in the 19th Annual National Student Pharmacist P&T Competition!
The study drug for the 2019 P&T Competition is TYMLOS® (abaloparatide) injection. Tymlos is indicated for the treatment of postmenopausal women with osteoporosis at high risk for fracture defined as a history of osteoporotic fracture, multiple risk factors for fracture, or patients who have failed or are intolerant to other available osteoporosis therapy. The AMCP Foundation thanks Radius Health, Inc., for use of its dossier for Tymlos for the P&T Competition. Partners make it possible: thank you to Genentech, Amgen, Supernus, and Dymaxium/AMCP eDossier.
The 2019 P&T Competition culminates in the live finals held during the AMCP Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy Annual Meeting in San Diego, California, March 25-28, 2019.
- About the P&T Competition
- P&T Rules and Requirements
- How to Enter the 2019 P&T Competition
- 2019 P&T Competition Important Dates
2019 Competition Registration
- Click here to register your AMCP Student Pharmacist Chapters and pharmacy school/colleges: DEADLINE 11:59 pm EST Monday, November 12, 2018
- Click here to register as a student pharmacist competitor for access to the AMCP eDossier System—Academia portal
Note: While the following dates are not included in the Competition Timeline, you may still want to mark them on your calendars.
- Call for Abstracts Submission Deadline, AMCP Annual Meeting 2019: December 17
- AMCP Foundation Summer Internship Applications Due: January 25; February 1
- Earlybird Registration Deadline, AMCP Annual Meeting 2019: February 22
Resources may not be updated annually. Always defer to the most recent competition guidelines and submit any questions through your Competition Coordinator to PT@amcpfoundation.org.
- Archived P&T Competition Training Webinars (2013-2017)
- Password Protected Resources; requires AMCP member log-in
- AMCP eDossier® System demo by Dymaxium; requires AMCP member log-in
- AMCP Format for Formulary Submissions
- CER Collaborative Resources
- Flowchart to Determine Study Designs (CER)
Page last updated December 12, 2018